Newer    Older
  • Newer

    Theological College Church

    Chernivtsi National University (Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University) is formerly a palace of residence of Archbishop of Bukovyna and Dalmatia (erected in 1864-1882, architect Josef Hlavka), a UNESCO object (since 2012). The University was founded as a Franz-Josefs Universitaet in 1875 on the basis of the Czernowitz Higher Theological School (since 1827).

    Older
  1. f/8
  2. 1/60 sec
  3. 11mm
  4. ISO 100
  1. Download